Bring your Group to the RI Philharmonic!
The Rhode Island Philharmonic specializes in hosting groups. Whether you’re planning an outing for an organization, corporate clients, school, club, or tour group, the Rhode Island Philharmonic experience can open new doors and create memories for a lifetime:
- Senior/Youth Groups
- Alumni/University Groups
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Social/Professional Clubs
- Tour Groups
- Homeowners/Neighborhood Associations
- And Many More!
Contact Group Sales Manager
Please complete this form to begin the conversation. Our dedicated Group Sales Manager is ready to assist you. If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Bouchard at 401-248-7076 or email@example.com.
Groups Enjoy Exclusive Benefits
- Enjoy up to 25% off the single ticket price when you bring 10 or more people
- Free Bus Parking
- Priority Seating
- Get the best seats for a great price and reserve before tickets go on sale to the public!
- Pre- and Post-concert programming
- Talks before and after every TACO Classical concert
- Public Q&A after each AMICA Rush Hour concert
- Personalized Service
- Receive one-on-one, personalized service for all your group needs. From seat selection to performance suggestions to local restaurant recommendations, Danielle is ready to assist you with planning your next special night at The VETS!
Enhance Your Experience
We’re happy to create a personalized experience for your guests through specialized programming. Inquire early as space is limited and some options may require additional fees.
- Meet and greet
- Musician and guest artists visits will add a memorable element to your RI Philharmonic experience
- Enhance your visit with a personalized tour of the historic VETS auditorium
- Whether you sip a cocktail in the Encore Lounge or gather in the The VETS Gallery, you can cap off an incredible evening with a private gathering
We’re happy to take your initial reservation and deposit, then finalize quantity and cost closer to the concert date. This ensures you will not end up paying for seats you won’t need. And, for groups over 40, we’ll include a free additional ticket for your staff.
2016/17 Group Sales Season
There are a variety of options available for seating to accommodate your group’s preferences, size and budget. You can see a general seating chart at the link below, and we’re happy to discuss the right options for you.
The VETS Seating Chart
- Order must include a minimum of 10 tickets to one concert to qualify for group pricing.
- There must be one group contact person per order.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit may be required when making your group reservation.
- Full payment and final count are due 4 weeks prior to all performances unless prior arrangements have been made with the Group Sales Manager. If a concert reaches sold out status, we will contact you in advance to finalize your purchase or release your seats.
- Once final payment is made, all group tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All patrons regardless of age must have their own ticket.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other offer.
- All programs, artists and pricing are subject to change.
Directions/Parking for Groups